About 800,000 accidents occur in Austria every year - 75 percent from them take place during leisure time. 50,000 accident victims have to live with a disability of 20 % or more, every 16th victim remains disabled!
Statutory social insurances only pay for accidents at work. Accidents occurring during leisure time - for example at home, during sport or on holiday - are not covered.
GRAWE UNFALL closes the gap to the statutory accident insurance and offers you comprehensive cover for accidents at work or during leisure time. Worldwide and around the clock.
Benefits of GRAWE UNFALL - an overview:
- Cover for accidents at work and during leisure time
- Security for pre-school children, housewives, pensioners
- Cover for scholars, students, self-employed and freelancers, farmers
- Benefits as from 1 % lasting disability
- One-off determination of the level of disability (no subsequent examinations with an adjustment of the level of disability)
You can find more information about GRAWE UNFALL in German here.
The needs in the field of provision and investment are miles apart. Some people are looking for a regulated pension, others want to see that their children or their families are financially secure whilst others want to invest their money profitably to fulfil their own special wishes sometime in the future.
GRAWE VORSORGE offers you a comprehensive range of products, which covers all your requirements in these areas:
- Private pension fund (GRAWE KLASSIK, GRAWE KLASSIKFLEX or GRAWE FONDSFLEX© PENSION)
- Family provision (GRAWE KLASSIK, GRAWE KLASSIKFLEX,GRAWE LIFEPROTECT or GRAWE Provision for Funeral)
- Saving (GRAWE KLASSIK, GRAWE KLASSIKFLEX or GRAWE FONDSFLEX© PENSION)
- Financing (GRAWE KLASSIK, GRAWE KLASSIKFLEX or GRAWE FONDSFLEX© PENSION)
In addition, in cooperation with numerous renowned partner companies, GRAWE offers products from the financial services sector. We are happy to give you advice when it comes to the areas of saving with a building society, funds, leasing, loans and employee provisions.
You can find more information about GRAWE VORSORGE in German here.