Skip to content
Father and daughter in the kitchen

House and Home

House and Home insurance

GRAWE PRIVAT, the extensive package for household and your own home

Buying furniture, designing an apartment or building one's own home - create that wonderful feeling of achievement. But, owning assets also brings about the worry that they could be lost again by unforeseen circumstances.To protect your possessions the choice of the suitable insurance cover is essential. For you and your family at every age.


GRAWE PRIVAT, Grazer Wechselseitige's insurance for one's own home and household helps you to protect your home:

  • Private residential property

Cover for apartment and ancillary buildings in shell and finished, extensions and outside facilities

  • Household

Offers the cover for all your household contents, valuables and your building's glazing

  • Electronic equipment

We also offer cover for your kitchen and entertainment devices.


Home assistance which supports you 24/7 when something at home breaks down.


You can find more information about GRAWE PRIVAT in German here.


i.e. vehicle insurance, consultant