About 800,000 accidents occur in Austria every year - 75 percent take place during leisure time. 50,000 accident victims have to live with a disability of 20 % or more, every 16th victim remains disabled!
Statutory social insurances only pay for accidents at work. Accidents occurring during leisure time - for example in the home, during sport or on holiday - are not covered.
GRAWE UNFALL closes the gap to the statutory accident insurance and offers you comprehensive cover for accidents at work or during leisure time. Worldwide and around the clock.
Benefits of GRAWE UNFALL - an overview
- Cover for accidents at work and during leisure time
- Security for pre-school children, housewives, pensioners
- Cover for scholars, students, self-employed and freelancers, farmers
- Benefits as from 1 % lasting disability
- One-off determination of the level of disability (no subsequent examinations with an adjustment of the level of disability)